Parisian Escapades

Surrounded by baguettes, berets and Balmain, my Parisian wanderlust had transformed from a bombastic daydream into an triumphant and impassioned realization. Years of being bombarded by Blair and Serena's escapades in the city of lights throughout Gossip Girl's tenure had me enraptured by this mysterious city and its cultural phenomena. The fashion, architecture and Paris's unique essence created this intriguing portrait that I yearned to experience in my own manner. 


The moment I met the Eiffel Tower was one of the most incredible and memorable ones of my life. I took this photo from my friend's apartment and don't know if I was more mesmerized by the gorgeous flowers or iconic landmark. Throughout the magical city, I tried to make the most of my time there by exploring the various things only Paris can offer. 
Versailles was a real life fairytale. The lush gardens, prestigious hall of mirrors and Marie Antoinette's living quarters were absolute standouts. Paris was a phenomenal introduction to life on the other side of the ocean and a city that I will always hold dear in my heart. 

Comments

Popular Posts