Lace & Leather



Exploring national landmarks, trekking through gardenias and eating cultural delicacies are phenomenal ways to embark on the journey that is traveling to other countries. However, my personal favourite activity to do while abroad is to shop. I specifically like to shop at brands that have established themselves in the country where I am. I specifically save for these splurges and thought it would be nice to share these triumphs in this post.


Fendi and Gucci were established by Italian ateliers that aimed to create masterpieces with furs and Italian leathers. I was able to purchase a Fendi "monster" bag charm made of rabbit and a cardholder by Gucci. Acquiring these items in Rome felt like I was taking a little piece of Italy home with me. However, my favourite purchase was made in Paris. Celine has been one of the most captivating, Parisian fashion houses that continuously thrills me with every runway show. Furthermore, Kim Kardashian is always wearing their sunglasses and coats which attributes to the thrill of purchasing a product by Celine. 
PS: Kim Kardashian owns the same pair of sunglasses I purchased. 


Comments

Popular Posts