Forza Italia

When in Rome... make the absolute most of every single day. I was surrounded by luxurious Italian design houses, scrumptious delicacies and iconic architecture, the Italian capital is as fine as its world-renowned wine. Collectively, the Roman essence of the cobbled streets, beautiful language and plethora of pasta captivated me entirely as I indulged into their historic monuments.
As a child, there was absolutely nothing I wanted more than to go throw a coin where Lizzie McGuire (played by Hilary Duff), my favourite television character did. The groups of fellow tourists and Italian locals crowded the legendary fountain with clouds of coins. Seeing the enthusiasm on everyone's faces produces a thrill to an act that doesn't seem that exciting on paper. I would tell you the wish I made, but unfortunately that would affect its outcome.
Moreover, the Roman Colosseum's tumultuous history is highlight through its appearance. The maintenance of the structure is astounding; it was made over a thousand years ago. Furthermore, seeing the cracks and damage is also has demonstrates its violent history and benefits it serving as a museum-esqe experience. Rome serves as an introductory Italian pallet that leaves you wanting more culture and more gnocchi.

Comments

Popular Posts